a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Parasites in my intestines

You know that old nursery rhyme, well maybe pass nursery,kindergarten, that goes: nobody likes me everybody hates me I'm going to eat some worms short fat stubby ones itsy bitsy teeny ones swiggly Wiggly funny little worms, well turns out nobody liked me and I did eat some worms, so I'm going to get dewormed today! At least I think it's worms. I read up about it and I totally grossed myself out because I looked at pictures. Did you know that you're supposed to get dewormed once a year? I didn't and I failed to get all my vaccinations up to date. I used to go to this walk-in family clinic on college but after I got really sick and my doctor said nothing despite me going multiple times in a mild panic with a vague questioning regarding my health, I don't want to go back there. I always felt that that doctor thought I had a crush on him or was coming on to him. It was kind of gross because I really needed help from a doctor but I didn't know he was just a doctor for show signing on to the ohip form of whatever I was trying to do at the doctor so we could collect his 200 and go directly past jail but actually he should have gone directly to jail. Just kidding. At the very least he didn't have to get a specialized license plate. Because I saw a car with his last name as a license plate and I wanted to scratch his car with my keys. What a douchebag assuming that I was there for show. Here's a tip for the future Nicole, next time you think a center is run by a bunch of Muslim men, don't use their doctor. I must have wasted about 5 years going to that doctor and not getting a single diagnosis or test requested regarding my multiple symptoms of malady. Because the excuse of having bad hygiene was too convenient for everyone without understanding what lifelong trauma exacerbated by current reoccurring traumatic events manipulated by a third party, or heck even face to face, will do to a woman like me who wanted to do something else. So yeah I'm super traumatized because I was forced to eat dirt off oily plates because those black guys were the filthiest m************ mother Ducker s for not only were they actually physically filthy, using my plates after asking them not to, leaving oily traces all over them, leaving disgusting scum and they're disgusting pubic hairs all over the bathroom after every time I would wash it wipe it clean it, they were also mentally toxic, emotionally terrifying, obviously manipulative, and quite frankly they were scary men, maladjusted, emotionally charged, consistent in strawman arguments, and rather unpredictable with out knowing who they were they just seemed unstable and potentially physically violent, which they proved. The level of disgust and filth that I felt and still feel I need to wash off me as they pawed me the entire time, is unbearably high. Considering I never met these men, nor would I ever want to, the amount of damage, emotional, mental, physical damage that they did, plus all the theft, and destruction of my personal belongings, I really want to see them hurt badly in return. I don't want to spend too much energy thinking about it because I spent all of my energy recovering from their psychological attacks. I would never recommend living with them I wouldn't even recommend speaking with them because in doing so you will taint your soul, and your spirit will get soiled, and not a good kind of soil but the gross soil that you scrape off a Spadina Kensington market fish stall corner. The level of fake these men employ only speaks of how little they actually know. They had nothing to tell me except for their perverted eyes pleading murder. I didn't want to be in their presence whatsoever and the whole time I could hear and feel them continuously approach my bedroom and hover at my door. They had a disgusting air about them, a haughty arrogance that reeked of slander. I never met men who were so uneducated and Ill experienced to make me fear my life until I met the two black guys and the redhead who moved in a few months before they maliciously locked me out.

Anyway I'm getting dewormed today and I suggest you do the same. I believe it's just a series of tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment