a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Saturday, April 23, 2022

my grandmothers pins were stolen by black people

Mama nenas letter n pin and mama nings pin we made for her birthday with a picture of her portrait were stolen by those disgusting men who took over the house and assumed i was the person who was going to be demolished so they could take my place. And did they demolish. They threw my books all over the sidewalk with marbles and when i went out to get them they locked me out of the house with my keys and everything inside. Then they started to pick through my room and they chose what they wanted all my gold jewlery my grandmothers pins and all my photographs from the 90' to 2006 or so. I cant find my world atlas and i didnt see all of my art books the muchas and the ones i had in my room the book im in the book chuck wrote and all my favorite books. My furniture they stole my large mirror black bench two stainless steel organizers and a wooden cube shelf my wire basket and my light table bed tray. My large hamper and two chairs one with wheels and made of bent plywood and metal and the other a metal directors chair. Those black men christopher and gerald and adam and kun and the basement dwellers and doris aka dora and her bf in 337 dovercourt rd toronto on m6j3e4, robbed me and physically assaulted me and treated me badly for a reason and that is because they are stupid men violent men who believe anything someone tells them about a woman and they go after that woman as evident here. The police even helped them succeed on numerous occations. They destroyed my room completely then they went after me in the shelter. I tested it with tweets and sure enough im positive christopher was commanding a group of black staff in the shelter to harm us participants. And that is why black lives matter is dangerous to civilization as a whole. They harassed me for a year and disrespected and violated me for no fucking reason and they STOLE MY GRANDMOTHERS PINS BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING BLACK PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY MATTER MORE THAN ME AND MY FAMILY AND THEY WANTED TO MURDER ANYTHING I HAD WITH STRONG WHITE WOMEN, NAMELY MY GRANDMOTHERS ON MY MOTHERS SIDE. THEYRE DISGUSTING MEN AND THEY SHOULD BE PUT DOWN LIKE RABID DOGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment