a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Thursday, March 17, 2022

gonna have to turn everything off

There are too many strangers calling me whores and too many men thinking they know me and there are too many junkies and addicts robbing me I have to turn everything off I'm getting stalked and walked up to groped and the police are not helping me whatsoever. They didn't even charge Darryl with more theft amounting to over 5,000$ and a video of him out on his house arrest stealing my bad on the laundromat camera. The cops did not a damn thing except kiss Darryl and beat me up again. So I'm going to get murdered likely. Too many people talking shit about me for toooooo long. No one helping me no one supporting me no one standing up for me. I am getting raped and robbed beaten up and molested groped and called a whore treated badly by every single person. I am none of those things I am a good decent woman u never deserved to be called a whore by multiple men I said no to and then have my pervert brother and other gross family keep stalking me and prostituting me it's just fucking disgusting with all the perverts Owen Darryl Billy porkchop all of the homeless people then the stalker black mentally ill men who are attacking me it's non stop disgusting and all the online accounts useless pervert helpers. No one is helping me I'm going to get murdered. turn everything off

No comments:

Post a Comment