a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

quilt blocks

Pics of the blocks so far!

I'm using the pattern I bought on Etsy

 "B. Annie Quilt"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm editing now(edit)

Thing is I think most of the original pics are on my flip phone. But I got this phone for taking pics right but this phone's camera kind of sucks it's only good for super close up you can have the lens like 4 centimeters away . I got it for jewelry supplies and what not but now that I got it it's literally useless for anything else. Except maybe wear and tear. It's supposed to be impervious to damage! (Smashes phone on ground, picks it up np) yeah dumb huh. It was 140 dollars. With a warning not to take the battery out. The iPhone Billy (bully) gave me got damaged and then I guess hacked and then I couldn't update it and then someone stole it. From my room. So I have to be strict no more porkchop bugging me exhausted from being in his dregs squalor palace. I don't know what to do cos they're raised differently. It's fucks with me because I think he is normal as he acts normal, or pretends to be cohesive but he just looks that way. Anyway I think I want another iPhone. I'll try to register next month and sell this one. But I like its strength 💪 feature

Ok this part is the first post:

 

 no shouting shhhh 

i finished my first quilt block and its super cute and im working on the second one but i stalled all day on the bobbin rethreading so i didnt quilt today. 

since all i have is a flip phone the pics are really bad. my digital camera is broken so theres really no alternative. when i finish the second blcok ill edit this post to make it my first quilt post.

No comments:

Post a Comment