a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Friday, March 18, 2022

i lost weed

I haven't smoked weed in so long. I keep buying it but it doesn't work anymore the same the strains are all different and buying from delivery is why my identity got stolen cos the deliverypeople didn't keep my picture with I'd secure they reuse my I'd with a different picture etc then the risk of the weed being not good became more the norm as time passed. Now I just grab from the store and usually it's kind of expensive usually dry and usually doesn't give me a body high or its the wrong kind of weed and just doesn't do the trick. It's been like this for so many years now since legalization I've given up smoking up and I barely smoke weed anymore it's just not worth it. Then all my containers for stolen so I don't have a visual record anymore. I'm just super disappointed in it all. I ve been buying weed for almost 30 years! And I still don't for a dealer I trust and I still can't find the weed I like there isn't a dispensary I can go to that gives me a good recommendation, maybe ipot, but I'm over it all I smoke now is shwag and it reminds me of being back in the Philippines circa 1998 I believe the weed was the same high but it would cost about 20 dollars for about 3 ounces. So now when I'm paying $68 of my disability budget for 10.5 grams it's beyond insulting it's disappointing. All those years of cheering weed on and promoting it's legalization for access to quality medication is just that. I have to get a medical prescription and seek out the individual farmer or grower or company and its not gotten any easier in my lifetime, it's not gotten easier at all. Maybe some years some times I had a good link but mostly it's always been excruciating for me as a girl to score drugs. I mean come on I can't even get the right kind of bud and no recommendations I can trust. It's simply not worth it anymore. i lost weed

No comments:

Post a Comment