a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

squishy pins

edit: better pics im bringing all these lil pins to the etsy extravaganza. everything in my shop except supplies are coming with me! the things that dont sell go back up for sale online. just sew you know... click me im bigger the glue gun is my friend. you know ive always been against glue gun for my stuff. im a bit anal and have these idealist thoughts that center on a perfect world.no cars, no money, no glue guns. but the other day at the dollar store i got a glue gun. its so good! woah, who knew. it makes the backs so hard and stiff. and it really fuses to felt fabric lemme tell ya im lovin the glue gun: not finished yet! still have to attach the backs... the apple ones are done and one is in etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment