a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Thursday, December 29, 2005

happy-new-year-everybody-its-your-life

Happy New Year everybody! It's Your Life will be taking off this year! Ive sent a bunch of Its Your Life goodies to the Kapisanan Center in Kensignton Market (TO) via Kristine who I saw briefly earlier- but shes going back na tomorrow :c (in case you were wondering where they went from my shop) Also I wont be posting any new bags on etsy for a while because im getting too obsessed just staring at my etsy shop instead of sewing! Its Your Life will be doing craft fairs in the lower mainland soon so keep your eyes open for dates...I will be really building a mini stock pile of lovely bags and dolls for these fairs i plan on attending as well as my samples for shops: Come back for news about Its Your Life items finding new homes in shops around the city. But dont worry Ill still post the pics of the best bags! kiss p.s. thanks for the new year everybody who came to our lovely gathering! now lemme just figure out how to post video...hehe...new links!

No comments:

Post a Comment