a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Thursday, April 28, 2022

I found my abuser Chris black

Exactly as I expected the freaking poser a loser ex junkie retrained by federal government actors from Ohio claiming to be from LA this ass wipe bullied terrorized and assaulted me with his other black friend who had both stalked me and moved into the house I lived in maliciously locking me out while stealing my personal identity documents family heirlooms collected memorabilia most of my furniture and other important aspects of my life that I cannot get back because of the Toronto police's intolerance and flat out stigma of an intelligent woman who looks Asian native or Filipino I find this crime in constable and humiliating defeat for my 20-year life in Canada I left the Philippines Manila to be exact to run away screaming from human rights violations and decaying people on the street I didn't live the past 20 years in Canada strengthening the nation only to get robbed by two n****** from the states I say these terms with full confidence well understanding that these terms are racialized and strong I don't give a s*** they used black lives matter slogan for their personal racketeering likely for some drug pusher promising them gang status oh I know too well about that I've heard about it for 3 years straight they swarm us Rob us steal our credit cards our cell phones are computers they still are ID documents SIM cards any type of paperwork they can get their hands on kick us out of our own houses and then live as us the police help them every single time because they are deluded into thinking that there is actually some kind of Hollywood Blockbuster feature film being filmed and that person is going to be included in the film this is how racketeers and identity thieves petticon artists and fraudsters work with numerous gangs throughout the city just because the police helped the gangs instead of me every single time and just because I'm too stupid to keep voting the police doesn't mean the police are not doing their job it just means the only police that was doing his job is too busy to get my message and call me back to help me because I know there is a couple of police that listen intently to everything I say and work hard to expose and criminalize these free elements vagabonding throughout the city this Chris black that I found through his details he spoken to me appears to be some kind of junkie for crack cocaine doing crime skirting laws abusing women for another sniff of his precious drug disgusting he destroyed an innocent woman's life because some drug dealer promised him some drugs and the police helped him? Why is this? I will tell you why. Because I am a hysterical woman livid at the face of Justice being denied to me. Straight up just because a woman is angry does not mean she is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment