a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

more missing items

one slipper i use for showering my brass heart miniture spoon its vintage i bought it on ebay my month worth of pseudoehedrine every single marijuana baggie and recyclable container i have been collecting since about 2013 or so to document all the marijuana strains i smoked. all gone. i have been finding stuff missing every single day since i moved here to dovercourt in kun wangs house. i found him in a mcleans article regarding his big circle gang about synthetic drugs from china. i dont know who these bullies he hires to live here are. i dont know what to do anymore. all the fake guy friends threaten me all the time specially billy and porkchop. i am being threatened by tall unfriendly arrogant black men inside the house, the kitchen, the bathroom. there is a latino seeming couple upstairs who also threatens me, the guy always threatens me when i am inside my room and he iswith his woman who stole the living room and extra washroom upstairs. please send help did you see my twitter i think this is bangsimoro lanao del norte and they terrorists were using fake identities and something to do with film production to trick people into bullying me non stop more missing items

No comments:

Post a Comment