a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

MY TWITTER ACCOUNT IS 100% TRUE TWITTER.COM/SMHIMH

https://www.twitter.com/smhimh is my account. it used to be the itsyourlifeshop account since i lost all the other ones because of harassment by people who thought i had something to do with their miserable misfortunes. all the accounts on my twitter are live! some are not but most of the ones where i amusing it as a vent for my anxiety and trauma, all true live and accurate i lost so much and i post it there more frequently than here i need to compile the items and make sure not much more of my content is stolen by miserable black people its shake my head in my head yes i made it allup, the persona is mine the account is mine i am creative, ask me, stop believing the people paying you to follow me and stalk me and harass me and steal from me i am getting robbed EVERYDAY and BULLIED BY MEN INSIDE MY HOME I DO NOT KNOW THEM my-twitter-account-is-100-true

No comments:

Post a Comment