a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Friday, March 18, 2022

look at this dorky baby grimes made

It's so cute And she made another one via surrogate baby mom. Isn't that cool. I bet no one's gonna care for the surrogate baby. Just kidding. Maybe. Not kidding. Don't care? Look at the dorky baby Grimes made. I still remember hearing that first song I ever heard of hers the video in that Montreal football stadium, I think I heard the song from someone before I heard it on YouTube or the radio, but I can't remember. I haven't heard it in ages. Never would have thought this Quebecois dream pixie would end up making babies with the tesla SpaceX guy. Says right in this article Elon Musk is founding a new town where his space x stuff is happening, incorporating into South Texas and everything. Damn. https://okmagazine.com/p/elon-musk-son-grimes-photo-starbase-texas/ Something about a bill gates quote on Elon Musk and I thought about their names and perfuming the search for that Elon gated Musk must go on perhaps within the Grimes shall the molecule be found! dorky baby grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment