a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Saturday, March 19, 2022

check out this piece of shit meta has done to my life the last twenty years online

Looks like I lost everything all my life contents and everything I ever made and thought of writing down in my computer's and phones. Everything including the people. Specially the people and all the fake walk ups and fake boyfriends or whatever they are. People? Or something. 
Lost my Instagram account aromatherapy Toronto lost my Facebook account again Nicole tirona cos I can't fix it like how it was before with my family etc lost my go karma Facebook aroma flora where all my old Vancouver friends and Toronto friends are cos I originally lost my Nicole tirona Facebook and let the hacker have it for years and they likely copied everything and cloned my account with fake people. Then my messenger accounts are weird with all the phone theft when everyone wanted me dead and homeless. Still do apparently. I can't log into my banks again and they're starting up their hacking again phishing doxxing sending abusive men to hold me hostage in dangerous living conditions while forcing me to pay for it ala Steve in Manning ave and diogo on college with the police and now here Dovercourt with the Latin woman upstairs the police are helping bully me.i don't know who she is I think she's some cocaine princess some local gang member placed here, but also stolen my old career identity? These people live here and I don't have any help they are robbing me daily. 
So now I can't even log into Etsy. I got the app and my email pak_pak@yahoo they are marking as WANTON WITCH WOMAN MUST MURDER SEND MURDERERS. 
this one is the PayPal threat every month years go by still phishing my hacked account
this is my Etsy now I can't log in see first image
 

No comments:

Post a Comment