a blog of insanity and self promotion!

Breaking

Monday, January 9, 2006

i can crochet!

came from cute knitta fairys house earlier and she gave me all this insane fiber i thought it could be great for the bobbin- you know like the green line on the bunny pouches but then she had crochet hooks and i made a weird bracelet then i made a pretty necklace! i gave it to emmie couldnt believe it it looks pretty good! (i stole some of her pics) heres the necklace i ended up making at home. well no one twisted my arm or anything. i added some natural beads...one of them is a scull but you cant really see...its much bigger-click click. we mentioned to each other that it looks like hemp. linen looks mmm just thought of nice fabric...this is the woven fabric from my aunt. its a scanned pic and i photoshopped it so the colors are a bit oof. i mean off. so crazy. i havent crocheted since grade 6 when we had a ganchillo (crochet) project that i didnt finish. i never finished my home ec. projects- look at me now! hahaha! thanks emmie! edit: heres me wearng it. im still wearing it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment