Anyway I was able to make a sloper that fits my body perfectly and that was worth it because I've been *wanting* to make underwear but haven't really taken any steps towards making any (need a new machine with the zigzag stitch-the one with three stitches per zag) until I made this pattern.
this is the back part of the dress. i already took the front part off
the weird part was i couldn't remember how the lining and the front was attached. it was kinda complicated, the bottoms of the cups were somehow blind stitched onto the front but the rest was loose ugh. i dunno what i did- had to turn the thing inside out and pass it through itself. it was really confusing
so here are the pics of me wearing it all wonky.
its not much work to do it again so when i have time and do some sewing ill finish it. maybe lol
it needs a lot of work like it needs maybe a bra sewed in the cups if i ever wanted to wear it without a bra. hah im so lazy. ok yeah so probably itll look great with a strapless bra. i dont have one.
oh let me take pics of the inside and ill post here.