Wednesday, January 15, 2014

angry debt collector

wow some angry leprechaun woman just called me. she hated me wow, she didnt want to tell me what debt she was collecting for and demanded me to verify myself and i said no verify yourself first. i said i have this celphone for my convenience not yours. i dont know who you are. then she said what collection agency she was working for and told me i have your full name, date of birth, sin, address (que horror) and i said ok so you have my information, what are you calling me for or what do you want from me, and she goes and says i am collecting a debt and if we do not resolve this matter i am going to have move forward etc and i said what debt are you collecting, is it the visa debt? and she said the same thing so i said the same thing and she was getting pissed and at one point i actually told her to lower her aggressiveness (thanks customer service ppl that i have totally yelled at an taught me their calm) i was getting all welled up inside but i was trying to be cool and at some point she says i am not going to lose my job because of this! (*ding*) i go i dont know who you are you say you have all my information, you could be some hacker you could be some scammer i have no idea its 2014 lady do you know what is out there???? and im totally being true ok, like seriously, and shes freaking the fuck out and she refuses to tell me who shes collecting for and then goes ok we are moving forward, you'll find out!!!!! or she said you'll see!!!!!! and i go thanks for threatening me lady and she is talking but i am scared and freaked out by leprechaun lady and hang up. wtf telling me a veiled "we will come after you" "we have all your information" "tell us its you or else" meanwhile i have no idea who the hell is calling me, its just a number on the line, no name or anything, what debt collection agency can't find it in their budget to add a name on their phone line? i dont think it costs that much more in fact i think its probably free. omg! wtf! some fuckin angry leprechaun woman is gonna come after me and she wants money!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!! cant she go find a rainbow or something????????????????? and you know how much i get trolled and pranked on my real phone! like wow! i didnt write this here but im pretty sure i told everyone on facebook lol do you remember all the times i'd get prank called by some arab man in kansas? oh damn!!!!!!!!! he told me he loved me. during the height of the rob ford kafuffle i was coming up with a totally deranged manifesto that lets just say i should've just gone to bed that night, but anyway during my manifesto blabber i was getting pranked by the arab in kansas. i spoke some persian words to him cos all i had on hand was a persian-tagalog-english dictionary. anyway he at one point asked me what the target was and he kept saying his name was ______ but i couldnt understand. he asked me over and over again what the target was and i said target is a department store. then i guess i hung up. he pranked me a bunch of times more after that but hasnt anymore. i could hear someone telling him what to say but he wouldnt let me talk to the guy. yeah so the target thing, the next day that video or recording of rob ford raging about some target he was gonna kill or something came out and i was like woah! my prank caller was just talking about that! then a little while later target got hit by hackers in a major way :( yeah so to end this entry all im saying leprechaun lady is that i do not know who you are cos its 2014 and my laptop got hacked in a major way a few years ago by some russians(?) the malaysian internet response team alerted me about, and i get prank calls all the time, so pardon my french but i dont know if you are who you are specially when you wont tell me what you are actually calling me for! at least the arab man told me he loved me. i cant say the same about you now can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment