Thursday, January 17, 2013


i was going through my older love poems and they suck so bad. geez. anyway, my project is underway. my cellphone got disconnected, my internet is shut off, i owe all my bills and im short on rent. can i die now? no. that would be too easy.
so i sold something again. and the bank for some reason has decided to lift the credit card lock they put on it. so i can sell stuff online again and access that money and redistribute it towards my bills instead of my old student and credit debt. fuck. i need a boyfriend. i really do. they always keep me in check. 

1 comment:

  1. That being said, we made it out 2 mornings ago and were on a quest to find the last hyena in the Mara Triangle destined to receive a GPS collar. Her name is JAVA, and she may be the new queen in one if our clans in the Mara Triangle. Business Listings

    ReplyDelete