The day started and kept going like the wispy clouds planes make that disturb my minds eye.

I met this guy and he told me to call him Spicy. I only know him because he wanted me to meet him as he wanted to show me. Out of all the guys I met, this one was the one I really wanted. The most mysterious and mischievous of them all, the one who made me laugh till my stomach hurt. Our minds met and eyes locked and we lived in each others souls. Then he physically disappeared. My dismay amplified by the times I hurt myself. Exponential. Now Spicy was a really nice guy. He was gentle to me and his sharp wit had no rival.  When he disappeared I didn’t know what to do. I was confused and messed up by it all. With no way of contacting him, not knowing anybody he knew, he literally went “poof” and vanished. As depressing as it is to have the one you love leave you, I decided to cry for a few months, flail on the ground like a fish out of water, and proceed to commit every single mistake known to womankind. He left me and I went crazy. All the poetry in the world and still longing for this person named Spicy who told me to wait for him. It’s a little embarrassing because how can you love a man who calls himself a sensation. I started to look for him on Craigslist Missed Connections and this is when my self-discovery launched into the atmosphere like a Mentos rocket scientist in a Coke bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment