DaWanda

i got a german online shop!!
its totally hell! i cant read german and translators suck.. luckily the layout is Etsy's doppleganger and ive already found the forums in english AND a lovely german girl re-translated my shop header (which was previously reading 'New wine accessory equiptment, japanese wovens and the beyond' or something like that)
when it should read: Neue Vintage-Accessoires, japanische Stoffe und Mehr!

right now ive been trying to re-edit the lovely translation that girl gave me but the freaking internet is making me cry. i really dont know why the connection is SO SLOW and im getting those weird proxy time outs forever like seriously 3 hours.

so im going to have to stick with the wine shop in my new german site till the internet starts behaving. its only on the german site tho. ARGH. coz here i am on my blog...

my new german shop:

http://itsyourlife.dawanda.com

check it out! its my etsy shops twin.

2 comments:

  1. That was very nice of the German lady. It is good that they have an English side also. As you already know I love the Holly Hobbie.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete