pouches in shop and new kanzashi


here are the new kanzashi....made these ones today out of the yuwa double gauze 'live life' collection. its cotton and i like the texture. went nuts? beading the centers with the beads i traded with darla for.


the crazy part is (its the same fabric i tried making the test skirts with) i noticed when making the petals is that there are people holding hands in a circle and dancing around the flowers! its so cute. can you see the people? ive added a pic-click for larger view.


some newly listed items in my etsy shop:
strawberry pouch for fourteeni made another one
:D


linen patchwork pouch for fourteen tooone left

5 comments:

  1. hey nico, my name is steph and i've been following all your blogs amazed of how many cool things you make...i love everything and probably will buy you something when i get money in my card ~~..anyway, as a fellow crafter (heh) I was wondering how you make your kanzashi cause i've made one flower already and succeeded in it, but i left a mess on the back attaching the petals together and making them stay in place...maybe you have a different technique? if so, maybe you can have a mini tut?
    hahaha... i just read my comment and it sounds terrible.. i'm sorry for coming on to you just as that and asking you favours...:P
    anyway...i'll understand if you can't, since u sell them as well :)
    keep up the good work, i'll keep in touch. cheers, chao

    steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    I've just discovered your blog trough a message you lived in november and I missed it!
    I love your blog! I love the colors on it and I'm a crochet flowers and dot fan. I'll pass more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nicole!
    i owe yu some money...i showed my brother your blog and he liked it! call me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that last one was from ang

    ReplyDelete