tagged

im not sure what these are called...i see the word? MEME. i think me, me. you know lke you, you but me, me? anyway here goes:
!@$$%#$@$!@!#$#^$#$@$@%#%#$&$%@$@!%#^$&%^%@@$%!!
tagged me
I’ve been tagged!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
ohh geez.. i havent had that many
1. art for livelyhood volunteer (does this count)
2. live in manager for a backpackers hostel
3. waitress
4. sales lady (this sucked but the owner was super)
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. the emperor penguin movie (forgot title)
2. waking life
3. anniversary party
4. the breakfast club
Four places you have lived:
1. NCR (Philippines)
2. San Fransisco/San Mateo
3. Puerto Princessa/Boayan Island Palawan
4. Vancouver BC
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI
2. medium
3. john stewart
4. the cobert repot
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. the islands
2. mountain province
3. sunshine coast - is that gibsons? (does over night count?)
4. hong kong
Four websites I visit daily:
haha. dont think im lame. i swear im interesting and not self centered!
1.my blog neighbors
2.my myspace (well, most of the days of the week)
3.my site meter (when i need a reason to post)
4.my yahoo email (for replies and new comments!)
Four of my favourite foods:
how can i not go back to this food list? only 4?
1. anything with rice/asian noodle anything
2. ripe philippine mango
3. steam/fry/bbq light white fish
4. chicken anything
Four places I would rather be right now:
im pretty happy right now, but if i was down it would be in no particular order:
1. new york with paolo, rina and tina
2. london with debra and treesa
3. manila with my brother sean
4. on boayan island with all of the above and then some.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
um..emmie!
and i dont know! i dont want to ask anybody else coz im embarrassed.

you’re it!

No comments:

Post a Comment