M.I.A.

recent interview found in m.i.a. forums

feb 2 is simons birthday! were going to see african bombada? fun! sew sew sew today...2 drawstring pouches for davins chess board and pieces! a panda messenger bag order for angelas friend! more belt pouches! and a secret gift for simes!

its really brutal out there. overcast dark cold windy wet ♥ yeah i just learned that

got this from Jason daSilva the other day on my email:

Dear fellow Canadiana,

My short film A Song For Daniel
http://www.asongfordaniel.com is getting its
Canadian debut on CBC on Zed Real at 5:45 on Tuesday,
January 31st.

Watch it if you got em! Can someone videotape it for
me?

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nico!

    I lost my voice, so I won't be there tomorrow, :( I had a really bad cold and my throat just gave out!

    Anyhow, I will see you as soon as I am better. Your new place looks great!

    Happy bday S!

    Emms

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi emms- thats too bad! i couldnt make it either....

    thanks! simons fixing his 'side' of the studio now! it will be our guest room too kinda. his side is going to be insane as usual.

    ReplyDelete